Sunday, February 10, 2008

I have a question to ask for vloggers and others...





The respond by a person after two days...

Thank you for not responding to my latest email. I finally found some answers to the questions that I asked you to share.

So long,
JR

My respond...

Hey, don't treat me like a technical support. The email that I send to you was complete volunteer information without any obligate to share with you. I have a wife and three kids to focus on and your second email was on hold until I have time to share you those information. Think about it, I don't know who you are and you send me a demeaning email about my untimely respond. Where did you get an idea that I am obligate to respond timely as technical support? I share those information to you as courteous and is this what I get? Please don't ask me any more questions until you understand that it is my volunteer time to share those information to you.

So long? No, you should say thank you!

Sincerely,
Kevin aka Aslpride

2 comments:

FairLady said...

I would agree what you have done. That person didn't have the respect for your time that you give. They tend to forget we have "life" to do outside our vlog world. Sorry that you had to deal with that. Some people have to learn patience when it comes to things like that. This is not business site that someone pay to use your service or whatsoever. I think you react properly and best that you could have done.

Coach Creech said...

I agree with you, and he needs to respect your time.. Shame on him..