Wednesday, September 12, 2007

To criticize or not to criticize?

Hello bloggers and vloggers…

I have a question for you regarding Richard Roehm’s comments in his blogs/vlogs since he appeared last year. There are many claims that he has told in blogs/vlogs are in “Fantasy Realm.” Richard Roehm had created those “Fantasy Realm”, not from facts. He did have some facts, but he had fabricated them into his own story. I have tons things that I can criticize him. However, is it worth to criticize him? Should I waste my time to criticize him or it would be good for him to understand the reality instead of “Fantasy Realm” that he had created? Your comments will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Aslpride

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have ignored him COMPLETELY. I'd suggest that you do the same.
Carl

drmzz said...

He's not welcome to my vlog. Will delete his comments everytime. Suggest others do the same. A bug-infested orange.

Oscar Chacon said...

The last time he commented, I took an opportunity to ban his IP address *shrug*. Nothing more needs to be said :). You have a brilliant mind and I am looking forward to your future vlog posts!

Belle said...

I would not bother. Just do your thing and let him have the choice to learn or not learn from you and others. Otherwise your energies potentially will be wasted, leading to aggravation, high blood pressure, and so on and on. You do not want to give him that power, that attention -- three guesses what he wants, and the first two do not count.

Aslpride said...

Thank you for share your opinions. All of you said exact same as what my brother recommend me to do. I will add some vlogs focus on generalize issues instead of focus on Richard Roehm.

Thank you again,
Aslpride

Squ65 said...

I am learning to get to get to know him .. I think he has a mental health issue. I hope Richard doesn't read this here thou . lol Sad .. Amazing he has a job and many more. That's for now ... :)

Squ65 said...

OOops that's ALL for now .. :)